This article will show you how you can manually add a post or image/screenshot to a campaign on behalf of an individual ambassador. A brand might want to utilize this feature when they find that an advocate’s post did not automatically get picked up by the Roster software (read this article for information on when that happens). A post might not get picked up if it does not meet all the requirements of the brief. Some brands will ask the ambassador to fix their post, others prefer to manually upload the post on their behalf. If you’d prefer to do the latter, follow the instructions below:
1. Click into the campaign you want to upload the post to.
*Optionally: you can search for the contact and navigate to the "Campaigns" tab in their profile to get to the same place. If you go this route, skip to #4 below.
2. Go to the third tab located under the campaign title called “Participant Stats"
3. Scroll down to find the name of the advocate.
4. On the right-hand side, click the percentage (ex. 33%, 50%, etc.)
5. Select the task or the title “Complete one of the following”
6. Click "Add post". Then, click it again when a box pops up.
7. Fill in the information for post URL, post date, likes, and comments.
8. Finally, click save.
Manually added posts will not automatically update so the # of likes and comments will remain the same unless you come back in to update them manually.
The media (images/video) will not be imported so the post will show no imagery but the stats will be incorporated into the analytics and the task will be marked as complete for the ambassador.